Friday 24 August 2012

More Cakes and Cupcakes From Recent Projects

Since the last post I've had a few more requests for cakes and cupcakes so here are the projects I've been doing in the last couple of weeks.


This was for a friend's 30th birthday (obviously he's a huge Star Wars fan!)


This was for my cousin who is moving to London for a new job in Office shoe store.


Vintage themed cupcakes for a 21st birthday vintage tea party.  Vanilla and red velvet cupcakes with a few different frostings - vanilla, chocolate, mint, raspberry, mango and caramel.  All edible toppers made from a selection of fondant, candy clay and candy melts.


A Manowar cake, co-worker asked me to do this for his friend's 21st birthday.

Don't forget I have a Facebook page so you can stop by and 'Like' the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment